KEEP MAGIC ALIVE - Contest

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
For those who are unaware of this thread: Weekly and bi-weekly I will be posting threads containing quotes and different trivia pertaining to magic. Those with correct answers will recieive free magical prizes. This is legal because it will all becoming from my own pocket. This is NOT a thread for free stuff but for growth. Last week's quote was..."You don't get into magic, magic gets into you." Who am I. Answer David Blaine. Winner Cringe Magic. Now for this week. In Daniel Madison's TRUTH video he concludes with videos are edited and life is edited. I have applied this to his pyschological force from my own free thoughts and realized this pertains to this video from deceptions. If this is so how is he not only decieving the man at the bar, but decieving us the viewer as well? So tonight's trivia is this. How could Daniel be decieving two different parties through editing. And what tool used by everyday magicians does he accomplish this with. Note: I did not say the video isn't completely geniune, but how could acclomplish this through deception. Take some to think this through. And first to pm with the answers will be tonight's winner. Or e-mail the answer to shann_bannan@yahoo.com. CERCA TROVA

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Ok after reviewing the post I can see how it seems confusing. Look closer, watch it fully through once. Now watch it again. This time look at the times( and area) when the deck is being shown. And listen to what he is saying and look at the cards when he puts the single card down. Think of time the card is put down and cards are shown. And forget everything he is saying (that's our misdirection). What tool can we use as magicians(and probably do) to perform this same effect. Look closer.

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Wow so far everyone who have submitted answers have been very close and very intriguing. This is why I do this because it gives me a view on everyone's understanding of magic. Its a beautiful thing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results