Keep this stuff OFF YouTube.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I should make a thread with this name. The effects here are some of the hardest hitting, visual, amazing effects I've seen in quite some time. If you would like to keep doing these things WITHOUT worry of someone exposing you while you perform. The best thing to do would be to not post any videos of you doing these effects or effects you love off of youtube.

Comes down to this, if you want to show off. Do it to a live audience.

You can upload videos to putfile which is a lot less popular and harder to find videos, or go to megaupload.

And don't get me started on tutorials.

I should make a thread with this name. The effects here are some of the hardest hitting, visual, amazing effects I've seen in quite some time. If you would like to keep doing these things WITHOUT worry of someone exposing you while you perform. The best thing to do would be to not post any videos of you doing these effects or effects you love off of youtube.

Comes down to this, if you want to show off. Do it to a live audience.

Or just practice it until no one can reverse the effect...also you can just post it on your Myspace, Facebook, etc.

Trevor

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
i think posting videos on MVD is way better than on youtube. plus the advice and comment there are generally more helpful.

Sep 1, 2007
Also, it helps keep this a secret. I can't wait to do some of these tricks to people who haven't even heard of them!

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
heyy I dont know how you can do it but keep this stuff away from THEMANYUKNOW he is the kid on youtube exposing every trick he can, or ''performing it''... and away from youtube is too popular for this stuff xD

Aug 31, 2007
When posting your videos elsewhere if you do on myspace, do not put the effect name in the detail of the video.

If you must, please at least follow this piece of advice.

All you need to do is take responsiblity and not expose any thing here on youtube or any video site. Also keep your eyes open if someone does expose it, when someone does contact the Theory 11 team and I am sure they will take care of it.

-The Illusionist

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Yeah I don't think it's a good idea to be uploading videos on youtube. At least not with the very same name. You get to many "want to trade, I have ....." If you want good reactions, do it for real people instead of a guy behind computer.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I hate youtube for all of its exposure just to get hits and subcribers but that doesn't mean I won't still put my magic on there, I have tried everything in my power to get people to take down the video.

I have my reasons for uploading my videos on youtube and I am not willing to take the time to type them out.

I hope you all can understand

P.S. I practice all my effects till they are as clear as crystal. Just to let you all know.

Sep 1, 2007
I feel sick when I go to watch a magic video on youtube and it says, "I will trade this for: whatever" Pleasepleaseplease make sure this doesn't happen with theory11. Maybe theory11 can make a little disclaimer you need to read before you buy.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I feel sick when I go to watch a magic video on youtube and it says, "I will trade this for: whatever" Pleasepleaseplease make sure this doesn't happen with theory11. Maybe theory11 can make a little disclaimer you need to read before you buy.

I think if you did that many young, un-educated magicians will laugh at it. But you never know, maybe I am wrong and in this case I hope I am.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results