Keep With It, Don't Give Up

I am kind of really tired right now, long night with my friends, seeing off one of them going to a different province, but right now, I sit at home alone, at night, about to sleep, and something runs through my mind. There are two types of people, people who respect magic, and those who don't.

Some people work so incredibly hard at what they do, their magic is what they live for and each performance is valuable to them. They don't take advantage of magic as to not miss out on a learning experience, but then there are those who completely disregard all forms of learning sources and look for the easiest way to accomplish something. Don't get discouraged by seeing these people perform, it should only show you that you should enhance your magic so much more. Seeing mediocrity perform on the streets and watching their videos on youtube should be a sign to you showing that magic means so much more to you than it does to them. It's as if it's a part of you and you learn from every thing you do.

The people disrespectful towards magic don't see each performance as a way to connect with their audience, rather, they see it as a form of attention.

So each time you see a magician like this, please, don't get discouraged, stick with your magic and try to use their performances as a learning experience to enhance you magic to a whole new level.

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results