Keone Valdez - Xtreme Cuts (Warning!)

Sep 1, 2007
austria
fortunately i didn't buy this "flourishing dvd" myself, but when a friend of mine showed it to me i thought that just can't be true. this dvd is one of the biggest rip-offs and a really bad piece of sh*t, sorry, but i just can't use any other words to describe it because that's just what it is!

first up, the dvd itself:
the menu looks like a 3 year old made it, a blind 3 year old, worst i've seen in a long time. the same goes for the editing. the way the cuts are explained is ok and easy to follow, but keep in mind the next point:

the cuts:
are ridiculous, only combinations of charlier and other basic one handed cuts, they are really bad. the two cuts keone has created himself, the k display and the keocut are as lame as everything else on the dvd, and i can promise anyone this dvd is not worth the disc it's on.

so to sum that all up:
DON'T BUY THIS DVD! IT'S THE WORST THING I'VE EVER SEEN AND HAS NO VALUE AT ALL; IT'S MADE IN A VERY CHEAP WAY AND THE CUTS YOU CAN LEARN ARE BULLSH*T.

take a look at the link to the dvd so you know what it looks like, so you can run away if you see it anywhere!

Keone Valdez - Xtreme Cuts

Final Rating: 0/10
if it can get any worse, i hope i'll never find out.

Sep 1, 2007
this is old, old old. i think that when it came out it was actually pretty uh, "revolutionary" or something

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results