Kevin James floating rose... flash paper...

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, I've never attempted that specific effect that you are talking about, but as for the flash paper...you shouldn't have too much problem with catching stuff on fire. Most flash paper sheets tend to burn quickly, and smoke-free.

But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't practice a few times first just to get it down pact.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
Without a word of a lie, this is probably one of the best DVD's on IT magic out there in my opinion. I have the old VHS video (haha) and Kevin James not only explains the rose effect in detail but also talks about and shares his tips/advice on other effects using IT. I would recommend this one for sure.

Oh, he even goes over the David Copperfield variations. This is also a very cool section of the video.

You'll enjoy it. Trust me.

Chris

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah it is definitely a great buy. A wonderful effect and not too hard to do. Of course it will take practice like everything else, but it's easy to learn. I love it. And I agree with Chris - it is one of the best DVDs on IT. Good luck!

-v.b.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results