Kevin James Floating Rose?

http://www.kjmagic.com/catalog/books_dvds.html

I'm probably going to get this at some point, but I just wanted to know if there are any external hookups or if I can walk on stage and start performing with all my thread set up

Thanks

this trick u could walk out and do it, if u see the David Copperfield's performance of this trick u'll know what I mean. It's a good trick but a bit pricey on the flash paper part.

Jan 13, 2008
This is a walk up and do it type of effect, and a powerful one at that. My brother has been doing this effect for weddings, banquets, and other special events and has really garnered quite the reputation because of it. The important thing is that you practice the effect to perfection, and be careful when performing it (you always need to be careful when flash paper is involved). This is definitely one of the most powerful effects both my brother and I perform; it's by far worth the money--get it! :)

Jan 13, 2008
hmm, he probably teaches a good place and hookup for the rose too. Not the easiest thing to store a rose (unless it's fake)
Indeed, he goes over every detail. And you can use either a real or a fake rose, although the real one is far more impressive (especially when you let the volunteer keep it). :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results