Kicker Ending Vote Opening

Nov 18, 2008
CA
THat was an easy vote for me. Synth, i thought you were much more relaxed in your performance and the idea(PaulHarris rocks) was much more unique. Just my twelve cents...or is it two....
Both of you good job!

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Sorry Brett, I couldn't really take you seriously after you picked up a deck of cards, started shuffling it and casually commented 'for this trick, I'm going to use a deck of cards.'

In all seriousness Brett, I would recommend not using the hindu shuffle at the beginning. It looks fishy, seeing as that isn't what somebody naturally does at the start of the trick. If you wanted to show the deck as blue, spread them out. Seeing as you can't, don't. If you don't draw attention to the colour, the audience won't question it.

Synth, great job. No idea how it was done whatsoever, and I actually laughed out loud at the end. Brilliant. 'Nuff said.
Actually, it wasn't quite perfect, I'm afraid. Sadly school has just broken up for christmas, and I can't quite remember why. If I remember, I'll edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
Guy on the right was better. love the ending.

there's a lot of fishyness involved in guy-on-the-left's trick.

Didnt like his patter too. as someone said earlier, he started running at the begining of the trick (metaphorically) which caused me to sub conciously chase him.

or im just talking verbal diarhhea again. (Chatting Sh"*T.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results