"Kids" Misconception

Sep 1, 2007
I'm a bit annoyed at the way that a lot of people posting on here are saying, "I don't want some kids googling this." or "Let's make sure that some kid won't expose this on youtube." Exposure is very childish, but adults expose, and there are a lot of "kids" who care a lot about stopping exposure on youtube or metacafe.

Well still there is also a lot of kids who all they do is upload DVD's and then post it on Youtube all day hoping for god knows what. Some of us actually care (which is basically everyone here). The people who dont care and do magic for the fact they can do it just have no idea.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
since we know that tricks will be revealed beacuse of imature people

anyways plz, plz dont reveal tricks that have been created by the greatest magicians and that took them many years to create !

SO for the last time plz dont reveal tricks of this website

and for the LMT users a small joke for you guys

"Magic is an art learn to respect it " LOL

Sep 1, 2007
new york
am not trying to expose magic but theirs A LOT of exposure at this website i hate it so much help me stop is send me a private message if you willing to help me Thanks Tavio.:cool:

I think anyone that took the time and effort to trieing to figure this whole theory11 clues and what not, are the magicians that are dedicated.

I would have to disagree. I would just call them people who have too much time on their hands. I spent some time on it, but I didn't make it my life.

Magicians who are dedicated on the other hand, are/were the ones out practicing and performing during the whole build up to Theory 11.

As for the kid misconception, I've debated over that on other forums enough. People will always use "kids" as a reference mainly because kids are usually ignorant to many things in life still (a good ignorant). It's when they say 13, 14, 15, 16, etc year-olds, that bothers me.

My best advice is to just ignore it.

Trevor

yep DA i did say that. the fact of the matter its the 16 and under crowd thats posting youtube videos of blown performance. im sorry you don;t like the generalization or stereotype. maybe your best course of action would be to influence others of your age group to stop doing such things and if enough follow your lead maybe we would have less of a problem until that day , your complaining about a realilty

Sep 1, 2007
Can't do much about it due to some legal loop hole. I think E was trying to get their stuff takin' down and the websites that had their stuff up for free or downloadable found some way to get around that, if I understand correctly. Their's some copyright issue.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey man, I'm sorry how used that but what I was referring to was a snot-nosed kid who has his Mom and Dad buy all of his tricks for him, so he can just reveal them on youtube. I'm sorry if I offended you or anybody else on the forum. And yes, I have seen a lot of older people reveal *bad tricks as well.

Yeah I was a LMTer, I don't think I will be now, the just sheer immaturity for the site is something I cant handle and we need real magicians watching over us. Such sites as Putfile and Megaupload should have restrictions and should be watched more closely

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
E should not be insulted on this forum dont forget that it is te first Newage Magic "company" if it wasent for E i bet that 45% of magicians wouldnt be here today

i personally started with E

anyways Putfile is looked upon by E and they delete any videos found on the web. there are more than 50 vids that are actual videos of the real tricks but are disguised under false names

i think T11 should start doing the same thing looking on the web and delete those **** vids

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
Yeah I was a LMTer, I don't think I will be now, the just sheer immaturity for the site is something I cant handle and we need real magicians watching over us. Such sites as Putfile and Megaupload should have restrictions and should be watched more closely

-RA69

Yeah, I am just there to help the n00bs with stuff. Even though that isn't why they are there. A lot of members there are just for conversation though. Like me and devilzdj4.

It's not just tricks from this site. It's all tricks. We're magicians. Let's act like it an uphold the code.

Don't sell out from pressure. Buck up and say no way.

It's one thing to mentor someone with whom you've established trust. It's another to parade around showcasing to the world the secrets of our trade-craft.

It diminishes our livelihood and it weakens the industry and the community as a whole.

I for one don't mind the chivalry of magician-ship and I have no problem telling someone to go take a hike when they ask me to "show them how it's done."

Sep 1, 2007
new york
David engel i see you on LMT Helping out i think you trade to i got one think to say to you and send this message to LMTer to.Tell them they have no life exposing Magic their just wasting their time you to.:mad:

E should not be insulted on this forum dont forget that it is te first Newage Magic "company" if it wasent for E i bet that 45% of magicians wouldnt be here today

i personally started with E

anyways Putfile is looked upon by E and they delete any videos found on the web. there are more than 50 vids that are actual videos of the real tricks but are disguised under false names

i think T11 should start doing the same thing looking on the web and delete those **** vids

45% i think that number is way high. most magicians i know have been doing magic way way way before E was a even dreamed up

And LMTer is someone who goes on the boards at LearnMagicTricks.org....probably the worst uploaders to putfile and megaupload.....but some people do only go on for chatting, but I go on mainly to see stuff about sleightartists =p. Since some of my stuff was submitted by them.

P.S. David I added 2 more sections to my cut pm me if you want another vid.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results