kids show ages 4-13 years old help!

Jul 31, 2015
Hello on Saturday i am doing a kids show for 45mins there will be 12 kids ages 4-13

i have done kids shows in the past but all around the same age range, this show i am going to do it all mixed ages and I'm just wondering the types of tricks to do, if i do to kiddie the older kids will get bored, but if i do like card tricks the little kids won't understand

so i was thinking of obviously mixing the two types of magic

tricks for the younger kids that the older kids will enjoy are tricks like:
Misers dream
20th century silks
Sponge bunnies
Professors nightmare
paper hat tear
egg to silk
vanishing coke bottle

now those tricks are both suited for both age ranges as far as I'm concerned, but my question is should i through in some card tricks like card to pocket, here then there, ultimate transpo, signed card to wallet?

whats your guys thoughts?

thanks

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The "all ages" tricks are fine. The only card tricks I would do would be tricks that don't depend on knowing the suits and names of cards. Card to wallet is good. Also consider 5 card repeat or cards across.

Jul 31, 2015
The "all ages" tricks are fine. The only card tricks I would do would be tricks that don't depend on knowing the suits and names of cards. Card to wallet is good. Also consider 5 card repeat or cards across.
Thanks and I was just coming up with a cards across routine lol I'm Guna use blank cards and put like apples and bananas one them or something bright n colorful

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results