Kostya Kimlat's The Roadrunner Cull DVD

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Hi everyone, this weekend I attended the Florida State Magic Convention in Daytona Beach, FL. At the convention, I was able to pick up an advanced copy of Kostya's Roadrunner Cull DVD from Jeff Pierce's booth (the official release date is November 11). This is an excellent DVD. Please take note that I have very little previous experience with culling. My cull for a single card was really really bad because I would lose my rhythm, and after just one day of practice after watching Kostya's DVD, I could feel a huge improvement in my cull. It's still not good enough for performance level, but it's a hell of alot better than what it was before.

Now for those of you who know about and/or have seen Kostya's Roadrunner cull, it looks pretty damn intimidating...especially at the speed he does it at! Kostya starts off by teaching you how to cull a single card. His teaching is excellent and the pace is excellent for a beginner who has never culled before. In the first section, he goes over everything from hand position to speed and rhythm. After each explanation, you will see multiple angles of Kostya culling using clear cards (yes, clear cards) and a regular bicycle card, and you see the technique and hand positions that he's using while spreading through the clear cards and then culling the one bicycle card. If you can't cull a single card after watching the first part of this DVD, then well...sorry lol.

There's more sections on the DVD such as culling half the deck, what to do when you fumble during a cull, using the cull as an out, two triumph routines using the Roadrunner cull, and more. I won't go into details about that yet because well...I did get an advanced copy and I don't want to spoil ALL the fun for everyone who preordered it :p.

To sum it all up, whether you're a beginner at culling or if you're a pro at culling, get this DVD. You can preorder it at www.kostyamagic.com.

Sep 1, 2007
hehe, i saw this 2 months ago

guys hes right, this is one of the best dvds out there
the only thing i dont like is the price
but if youv got the spare cash, and you like slieght of hand, GET IT
plus kostya is an awesome person, so its cool to help him out

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I preordered this.
Kostya is so feckin good.
I have been trying to get this cull down from his other publications but to no avail.
Can't wait for this.

Sep 1, 2007
I would definitely pick this up! Kostya is great (if you dont already know) this information will stick with you throughout your magic career. And... Adam Rubin is on this, who is very funny...

Jan 31, 2008
re: reivew

Hey there-

Thanks so much for the review.
I wanted to let you guys know that I'm having a special contest...

I'm giving away an all-expenses paid trip to my home in Orlando, Florida and a one-on-one session to learn the Cull.

For all the details, you can check out my website, www.KostyaMagic.com.

Best,
Kostya

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results