Kristofferson Cardistry

Apr 29, 2012
Hello. Again.

So about a week ago i uploaded a video that was completely out of focus, and got a lot of negativity from this. So i learned from my mistakes and decided to upload a new video with smoother cardistry, so i hope you like this one better, and can help my improve my videos further by leaving a review with your thoughts and concerns about this video. (But please don't hate on the song. Because its awesome. To me. :) )

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fisLb5DJE

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I liked the music, myself. I'm pretty tired of the same dub step/heavy metal stuff being played over someone's chest or crotch while they fiddle with cards.

I think this one looks much better than the last one.

Not much more to say than that. I don't like flourishing so I have little to no knowledge on how to improve that. It seems like you're doing well with it. Any other detractions I have would be the same for all 'cardistry' videos, so, good work?

Dec 29, 2011
Much better this time, your flourishing is great, the only thing I would suggest from here is a better setting, and your clothes. I can find plenty of videos of guys in their room in not their flashiest clothes. Put on a t-shirt and go outside.
Great video though.

Dec 29, 2011
Ah, forgive my ignorance, I'm currently in the middle of a very hot summer, in fact the national average today was 109 degress of your imperial temperature units.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results