Kudos to theory11...

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
Not to boast for Theory11 or anything but just in case you dont know, they have waaaayyyy more followers then "E" on Twitter. So congrats and thanks for all the hard work and effort T11 has put into the website to bring us all the up to date material and best of what magic has to offer!

Bless Up,

Shane

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Shane,

Fire and foremost, we appreciate the kind words and support! We do our best day in and day out - and it's a constant hustle. In fact, I'm 98.5% sure JB is investing in a Red Bull factory in the coming weeks. We'll keep you posted. ;)

Thanks again Shane! You rock.

Sep 1, 2007
redbull = over priced. (compared to all the energy drinks next to it that are twice as much drink and half as less cash.)
But very good lol.

May 9, 2008
That's awesome, I'll have to sign up on Twitter.

If you're interested in a really healthy energy drink that natural and tastes great try XS.

D

Deleted member 2755

Red Bull is delicious.... If they just lowered their prices a bit, I'd get one every day. I just don't like paying $3 per drink. I've considered just stocking up on it though. :)

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
Yeah...price isn't so much an issue, given that I get my drinks at cost, not at retail price (since my brother owns a restaurant, and thus orders directly from the company). ;)

But yes, congrats for the loyal following, T11 team! :)

D

Deleted member 2755

I need to expand my range of energy drinks. Never tried anything other than Redbull. Never had a desire to. Redbull is just so good. :) (Don't get Redbull Cola though. That's just stupid. Tastes like normal Coke, but it has all the caffeine and sugar of a normal Redbull.)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Up here in canada we have this energy drink called beaver buzz. It will give you the highest high and a hangover the next morning. If you guys ever come up give it a try.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results