Las Vegas Craigslist Ad

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
For those of you who live in or know someone in Vegas, I found this ad on Craigslist just moments ago.

I know nothing else, but I thought it could be useful.

Love,

Katie

Reply to: gigs-945181574@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-04, 1:56PM PST

Looking for slick (but professional) person able to perform sleight-of-hand style card tricks to attendees at upcoming conventions (starting with CES in January). Will be working at show floor booth for a major global company seeking to attract people at this convention as possible clients. Must be personable, professional, and able to interact with crowds. Compensation is lucrative and could turn into further assignments at upcoming conventions and expos. Please send experience details, photo, and link to any video or website you may have with additional info. Leave message for George at (702) 379-2380 during business hours or email to the Craigslist link above.

Sep 1, 2007
For those of you who live in or know someone in Vegas, I found this ad on Craigslist just moments ago.

I know nothing else, but I thought it could be useful.

Love,

Katie

Reply to: gigs-945181574@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-04, 1:56PM PST

Looking for slick (but professional) person able to perform sleight-of-hand style card tricks to attendees at upcoming conventions (starting with CES in January). Will be working at show floor booth for a major global company seeking to attract people at this convention as possible clients. Must be personable, professional, and able to interact with crowds. Compensation is lucrative and could turn into further assignments at upcoming conventions and expos. Please send experience details, photo, and link to any video or website you may have with additional info. Leave message for George at (702) 379-2380 during business hours or email to the Craigslist link above.

I kind of hate myself for living on the opposite end of the country right now...

Sep 1, 2007
Compensation is "lucrative" eh? Does this mean if I landed the gig I could move out of my mom's basement AND still afford my monthly everquest and WoW account?

Not to take away from it, and thanks for posting it Katie, but something tells me if they're posting it on craigslist, the pay might not be as lucrative as some may think? LOL! If there's one thing I've learned in this industry, it's that you can't get top quality entertainment on a budget. If someone says you can, stay away from them. By all means, RUN! hahaha!

Maybe I should shoot them an email and see how they feel about airfare and hotel reimbursement? :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results