Lassen or schoolcraft? Pls state reason

Not a great reply was it? If you're going to ask a question of this community, please put some effort into it.

I would go with Schoolcraft because his coins are incredible. You can also ship him your own coins for him to make custom gaffs out of them, so they fit perfectly. I don't know much about the other, but most, if not all, greatly respected coin workers use his coins.

Aug 17, 2010
I have a few Schoolcraft coins, and they are really something else. Great quality - better than I had imagined.

I don't have any Lassen ones; I tried to order some from him, but got tired of waiting. Gave it a mont, then ordered from Schoolcraft. Had my coins delivered before Lassen returned my emails.

Also, Lassen tends to rub me the wrong way on his blog - I realize that it has nothing to do with the quality of his work, but it's my preference not to deal with that kind of thing is I don't have to.

Another one to consider is Roy Kueppers. Have a gaff of his, and it's really impressive. Total gentleman, great service, great work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results