Later Gator - Card flourishes

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Alright, sweet. New video time.

Flow: 9
Excellent job on this one. Seriously, great stuff in this video. There isn't much to say about the flow because there wasn't many issues with it at all. My only tip would be to change the speed up for different moves. But that's not really that big of a deal so don't let it distract you from how awesome you did.

Variety: 10
That's the point of a cardistry video. Show people something that haven't seen yet. Hell, I want tutorials for several of those moves. Great job

Difficulty: 8.5
The moves looked fairly straight forward but the execution was perfect. The technique doesn't look too hard but really, if they were executed perfectly, difficulty barely even matters anymore.

Video Quality: 10
FINALLY. Multiple angles. My prayers have been answered. Seriously, your video looks significantly better when you trade up the angles. The editing was spot on and didn't distract from the video. Again, nothing negative to really point out. Great job

Final Verdict: 9.5
This video is probably your best video to date. It contains spot on editing, great angles, awesome flourishes and just an all around good feel to the whole video. It's really cool to see you progress like this from when I reviewed the first video. Pretty insane dude, pretty insane. Keep doing what you do.

-Pav

Oct 23, 2011
Hey PAV !

WOW ! Thank you very much man seriously :)
I'm really glad you enjoyed this video ! i worked hard for it . hahaha :D
out of curiosity , which moves are you interested in tutorial ?

can't wait for you to review my next video .
once again , Thank you !

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results