Later.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Hey guys, I don't post much now, and after this post it will be even less. Some of ya'll know me, and some don't, and for those who don't.... Hi! Anyways, I have majorly reduced the time I spend on my computer, and it wasn't that hard to do. I have been getting outside a bunch more now, building ramps for my bike, hanging out with friends, but mostly I'm outside now. I will check out the site every day or two to read the latest gossip and work on deciphering what username I should fill into 'Insert.Username.Here' 's postion (random much?), but other than that don't expect much input from me. This post is kinda pointless but I felt like sharing. If you wanna get in touch with me for any reason: Magic, cardistry, or fluffy pink bunnys, then send me an email (Squirrels_magix@hotmail.com)

-SM (out!)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'm posting this here because I don't want to single Farrell out. I know I'm not the only one either who thinks this...

Mate, I really don't mean to single you out and a few have been guilty of this, but what the heck is with all the goodbye threads recently? If you wanna leave, that's cool, and I'm sorry to see you go - needless to say, I have nothing at all against you. But really now. If you've made up your mind to go, just go, don't wait to see if it'll cause any ripples in the community. Saying that you're leaving implies that you're actually gonna leave (unless you're someone else who really just wants a post count cause that'll make him important... or something like that >.>). I'm sure everyone wishes you good luck in whatever you do and in your magic and stuff... PM the people you actually care 2 cents about, otherwise just go, in general, really now...

Squirrel I respect most people on these forums and you're no exception... As I said before though, PM people you care about, anyone else can spend two minutes to look at your profile if they miss you...

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I'm posting this here because I don't want to single Farrell out. I know I'm not the only one either who thinks this...

Mate, I really don't mean to single you out and a few have been guilty of this, but what the heck is with all the goodbye threads recently? If you wanna leave, that's cool, and I'm sorry to see you go - needless to say, I have nothing at all against you. But really now. If you've made up your mind to go, just go, don't wait to see if it'll cause any ripples in the community. Saying that you're leaving implies that you're actually gonna leave (unless you're someone else who really just wants a post count cause that'll make him important... or something like that >.>). I'm sure everyone wishes you good luck in whatever you do and in your magic and stuff... PM the people you actually care 2 cents about, otherwise just go, in general, really now...

Squirrel I respect most people on these forums and you're no exception... As I said before though, PM people you care about, anyone else can spend two minutes to look at your profile if they miss you...

Boredom takes a toll at 12:30 in the mourning.

-SM

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I have never had a heckler in magic. I have had many in juggling. I have used the same thing for them too. I learned if you practice enough and are good they won't heckle you. You may have someone that just wants to be the center of attention. That you can't help.

That's not something to be proud of.

Squirrel, go practice something or anything else you do that late at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results