The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Leaving

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Wait your the only one who have a great taste of music. I going to miss you Jack. Can you PM me for your reason of leaving?

Well Good luck with your future in magic.:)

so wait... your leaving the forums and not participating in anything but maybe competing in snc`s potentially taking prize support from other more active members? yeah that`s big of you.

wish you the best. happy trails.

May 31, 2008
so wait... your leaving the forums and not participating in anything but maybe competing in snc`s potentially taking prize support from other more active members? yeah that`s big of you.

wish you the best. happy trails.

He's been a member for a while and contributed a lot. I don't think it would be bad if he entered SNCs, unless you were kidding, in which case, OVER MY HEAD!

Orb

Jul 19, 2009
Sweden
If there was faults in the forums resulting in your departure, I do believe you almost owe it to the community to state the reasons out loud.

Other than that, it's ashame you're leaving, I didn't know much about you and I have not yet had time to build a proper opinion of you (though my thoughts about you are not very high, as all I can remember was your idiotic "contribution" in the Christian magic topic).

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
You've been here long enough to know how redundant these threads are. Ironically enough, so might this post be.

Leaving with a bang, huh?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results