Lecture questions

Okay, so one of Justin Miller's stops on his lecture tour is the IBM Ring in Boston MA, and I live in Needham which is only a few miles away. I've never been to a lecture so I have a few questions:

1. I'm not part of IBM, so does that mean I can not attend?

2. I'm only 15 (16 on the day of the lecture) and can not drive, so obviously my dad would drive me. Would he go to the lecture as well? Or would he drop me off or something like that.

3. Do I have to purchase tickets ahead of time? Or do I pay there.

4. Are lecture notes normally sold after the lecture? Or do I take my own notes?

Jan 1, 2008
Okay, so one of Justin Miller's stops on his lecture tour is the IBM Ring in Boston MA, and I live in Needham which is only a few miles away. I've never been to a lecture so I have a few questions:

1. I'm not part of IBM, so does that mean I can not attend?

2. I'm only 15 (16 on the day of the lecture) and can not drive, so obviously my dad would drive me. Would he go to the lecture as well? Or would he drop me off or something like that.

3. Do I have to purchase tickets ahead of time? Or do I pay there.

4. Are lecture notes normally sold after the lecture? Or do I take my own notes?

1. You can attend, but the local ring will most likely charge you $5 or $10 more, although you may get in for a discounted rate due to your age.

2. If your father isn't a magician, and one of you explains to whoever is collecting the money that he's only here as your guardian, they most likely will not charge him.

3. Almost everyone will be paying at the door, unless they've paid for the lecture series before hand.

4. Most magicians sell lecture notes, as well as various DVD's or items afterwards to make extra money. You can either take your own notes on pen and paper, or you can purchase the lecture notes for usually somewhere around $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results