Lee Asher 1-on-1

Aug 31, 2007
hello eveybody.

i just wanted to know if anybody knew what the next 1on1 by lee asher was.

thanks

Mikey~

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I spoke with Lee personally this week, and he told me that his next 1-on-1 was going to be

[Edited by modirator for potentially causing a nationwide catastrophy!!!!]

So yeah, I can't wait :) I've been waiting to learn this signature move for a LONG time!

I spoke with Lee personally this week, and he told me that his next 1-on-1 was going to be

[Edited by modirator for potentially causing a nationwide catastrophy!!!!]

So yeah, I can't wait :) I've been waiting to learn this signature move for a LONG time!

Well since you said signature move and the mods deleted the answer. i guess it might be divingboard double.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
You guys make me laugh. Nobody edited his post, that's how it originally looked. You can see if the post has been edited by looking at the bottom of the post.

David

Nov 6, 2007
lol yeah. First of call, the [edited] part was in yellow, which it never is, and moderator was spelled incorrectly.

Natural spring water.

Haha, we usually post in either Orange or just leave it as is. For future reference ;).

And 1-on-1's are never usually announced before the Friday release date so, no one knows besides Lee himself - and the other staff members of course-, maybe ask him and he'll help you out..possibly.

-RA69

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry....I'm practicing for The Dark Knight's release (I'm going dressed up as The Joker)...

This was a little prank on my part. I left a few clues, and you got them both (the orange and the misspelling of moderator)

WHY SO SERIOUS????

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results