Lee Asher's Hand?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It's obviously going to depend on the monitor. If you hook up your computer up to a big screen T.V., or just a T.V., then the hand is going to appear larger. If you have a small monitor, the hands going to be smaller. Unless there's some neato programming where it automatically adjusts it according to the screen. That would be cool.

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
My hand is about half and inch or so larger than Lee's.

And if your fingers are 3 and a half inches longer than Lee's that would make your fingers nearly 6 inches long. I don't know but, looking at a ruler your hands are very massive and you may just have gigantism :p.

-RA69

Haha I had a teachers who fingers were ATLEAST 6 inches long maybe 8, no joke her hands looked like an alien. For some reson she always waves her hands around when she talks and it's impossible not to stare at them. Those Cloners from Kamino off of Star Wars come to mind.

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
My hand is 2/3 of his hand oh that means its smaller than his lol so its really hard for me to do flourishes well some flourishes because I have to strech my fingers

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm on a 21 inch LCD Computer Screen with 1024 by 768 pixels and his hand was bigger than mine...

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

I also changed my resolution to see if the hand size would change and it did. I changed the resolution and my hand was bigger.... so yeah.... we will never know the true size of Lee Asher's hands. It is a mystery that will remain to be unsolved.

-Doug

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
you need a picture of his hand next to a ruler, and you have to grab a real ruler, hold it up to the monitor and slide a slider which will adjust the size of the picture, until the ruler in the picture has the same centimeter as yours.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results