Lee Asher's move

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by geniver82, Sep 18, 2007.

1. There is this card revelation in the Theory11 teaser where Lee Asher has the deck spread out in one hand and the card "pops" out from the spread.

Is this a published move? Where can I find more information about it?

Alvin

2. do you mean the 4 ace production? if so it is in Lee Asher's "Five Card Stud" its the ending to the effect called "Ambitious Explosion" .... hope that helps

3. No , he means the 1 card production.

4. i have watched every video i could find with Asher on the site but dont know what your talking about ... i must be blind or something ... mabye a link to the video in question and the minute:second it appears would be helpful.

5. Its in Lee Asher's Theory11 video, right before the Ambitious Explosion.

6. its a pop out move which appears in Nathan Kranzo's Visual Voodoo video ... the move also appears in the book "Randy Wakeman Presents" and "Killer Close-Up" by Ben Harris

7. Kranzo credits it to Shreko (sp?) Howard.

8. exactly ... I just wasn't sure how to spell that name

9. Hey guys,

Yes the move was invented by famous Aussi cardman -- Shreko Howard. It's been around for 20+ years!

I love it, and use the HELL out of it!

To quell any questions you have about me teaching Mr. Howard's move on any of the theory11 videos -- the answer is no.

It's not mine to teach, nor mine to tip.

Thanks for noticing though!

Asher

10. Thanks Lee. Its a beautiful move.

11. Dont thank me -- Thank Shreko Howard.

Asher

12. Hey Lee (or anyone else that would like to help),

This is a really killer looking move. Any information on where I could learn it?

Thanks!

Ryan

EDIT: c3rb3rus actually already answered my question. Sorry for the useless post.

But Lee, if you're reading this, you rock!

13. Can you learn the sleight anywhere Lee? Did Shreko Howard publish it in a book yet?

14. This was on the first page. It helps. A lot.

15. By the way, where's the artist teaser for Lee Asher? Its no longer in the media column

16. karl hein was telling me a story of when you guys used it alot when you were 18
    it would be crazy if you guys got him on t11, hes pretty cool