Lennart Green

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Hey guys, I was just curious about Lennart Green's material.

I really like the look of his new 1 on 1 but I'm not familiar with anything else he has released

Cheers guys

Lennart Green is one of my top favorite magicians of all time. I just love his work and his style. You need to go to youtube and search for him. Great stuff. Last I checked, you can pick up some of his volumes of Green Magic over at MJM in the clearance section. The series is older, but that doesn't change the fact that it has some great stuff. This 1-on-1 is from his new Masterfiles series that is coming out. Last I saw was that it is a whole set priced at $150 USD. I don't know if that is the final pricing though. So you may want to get one of those DVDs on clearance to check out if you're really interested. But once again, in my opinion, he is amazing and has some very cool and unique ideas.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
He has released most of it on the Green Magic DVD's they are about $90 for all 6 on penguin. The Master Files are rumoured to have all the ins and outs of his act.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris

I really like the look of his new 1 on 1 but I'm not familiar with anything else he has released

Cheers guys

he's a great magician but is magic is so personnal i don't think you could adapted to your style,and you must perform seated , and some of his moves are very hard and very angle sensitive, i have his green video , i don't really like his routines ,a lot requires set up and are too long , but that's just me,

Jul 13, 2010
Wikipedia:
Green competed at the 1988 FISM convention in Den Haag, Netherlands, and was erroneously disqualified because the judges incorrectly believed he had used stooges in his act to shuffle the cards.[3] In 1991, he performed the same act but insisted that the judges themselves shuffle the cards to prove that he used no stooges. The judges then awarded him first place
That´s a classic ^^

I agree with Daniel Montage. Although he´s is my top 5 list of my favorite magicians, his style(really unique), moves (some of them are really advanced stuff) and effects are not my cup of tea.
I love watching him, that´s for sure. With the exception of 'Eye of Stonehenge' , which I think is a bit boring, I enjoyed his performances very much.
BTW Dani DaOrtiz imitating him is a must see.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I have watched every DVD he has out and agree with Daniel. Lennart's style would not suit many young teens, guys in their 20's or 30's. It's an older style of magic that is seated. His personality and card handling are one of a kind. There are not many other magicians out there to compare him to.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Yeah from watching his performance videos his styles isn't exactly like mine and I don't intend to try and make what he does what I do. But lately I've had several requests for me to do a gambling routine and while I do enjoy those it's not as much fun as combining the gambling with some magic. I usually do some Tamariz style tricks for most of my time with some gambling routines in between. So when I first saw Green's performance I decided that it would be good to look more into this style

Jul 13, 2010
Yes and even the box looks great and sophisticated. And you´ll also get some decks and stuff.
A set for connoisseurs :)

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg

Cheers guys

WHAT! Lennart Green is the only reason I'm slightly proud of being swedish. He is one of the best card workers in the world.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
WHAT! Lennart Green is the only reason I'm slightly proud of being swedish. He is one of the best card workers in the world.

Excuse me for only have been in magic for a year and not knowing of every great magician ever. I've seen his picture and I've heard his name. But I never saw any of his performances until recently

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results