Let Your Imagination Fly

Jul 9, 2014
So there is this national contest that takes place in the US called "Reflections". It is basically a contest for displaying creativity through any outlet that you want. This year, the theme was "Let Your Imagination Fly", and I thought that this would be a perfect way to use my magic to my advantage. I made a video for this contest and I appreciate if you guys would check it out! Feedback is appreciated!

Projeet

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I have a few things:

Big thing is if there is a time limit for the minimum time a video can be. It seemed like there was a lot of filler, especially in the beginning.

It looks as if you did your video and place audio over it. In which case, read from a script and not off of memory. Get rid of those fillers words such as: 'like' and '...or something'.

The shot of where you're looking for the cards. Just do a shot of all the cards you have. I felt a bit odd being given the grand tour of your room.

Do more talking about why cardistry means in terms of 'letting your imagination fly'. Remember, cardistry is a niche hobby and is not well understood in comparison to things such as: sports, writing, art, etc.

This contest requires a lot of depth in the filmmakers end. A LOT.
How do you intend to give it more depth?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results