Lethal and Trilogy which is harder?

Jan 27, 2008
Ok i have the trilogy and i have had some major problems in some florishs like Pandora and Jackson Five

But i really like daniel madison florishs and i want to know if it is harder then the Trilogy because if it is i wont buy Lethal and practice with the Trilogy

so what u guys think???

Apr 22, 2008
I think it is harder i own the trilogy but not Lethal .. but ive heard that Lethal is a little bit more complicated. But if you practice you can get anything down.

Dec 6, 2007
lethal harder. MUCH harder. especially if you wanna learn ALL the flourishes on both dvds. lethal is a lot of like packet pivoting around fingers. a LOT more than trilogy at least so yea it takes much more time

I'm not sure why everyone complains about the teaching. I didn't think it was all that bad. You gotta remember that if your learning a new flourish you have to expect that your going to have to rewind it a lot. Just my opinion.

Anyways, Lethal is harder than The Trilogy but if you can get your hands on a copy of Lethal in the future (which I HIGHLY doubt you'll be able to do because it's so rare) when you're more experienced then I would highly recommend it.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
well, for me it's not that easy to say because although i own both dvds, i had lethal a lot longer of course, so i've practised the lethal flourishes for a long time now. anyway, as mentioned above, the trilogy is definetely easier to follow because of the different teaching style, when you want to learn a flourish from lethal, you have to watch it over and over just to understand what's actually going on before you can really start practicing, and even then you might have overlooked something, at least that's what i've experienced.
my advice would be to stick with the trilogy for now, and once you get a couple of flourishes right you can get lethal, but you can't handle both at the same time ;-)
as for my very personal opinion i totally love lethal because the flourishes are so smooth and have such a nice flow, especially when you get better, and i hate the trilogy because i just can't do that pandora b**ch :-(

PS: why are you trying to start with the hard flourishes? just start with mecka or the skater cut or something like that...

Oct 28, 2007
Weird, i think that lethal is MUCH easier then the Trilogy, i don't know i think they are really easy to pick up and it still looks awsome. The Trilogy on the other hand take more time to really get it smooth unlike Lethal. I say get it anyway because you can't just get it anytime you want.

p.s is it just me or does anyone else think that tectonic verb is the hardest on the Trilogy?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results