Lethal PDF?

Jun 6, 2008
I have a question. I saw a few reviews which mention that the Lethal DVD has a PDF file on the disk. I've popped the DVD into my computer and searched around, and saw no PDF files. Just the normal ones associated with DVD video and sound. Am I missing something? Do some Lethal DVD's not have the PDF?

Thanks,
John

PS: Lethal is currently one of my favorite DVD's that features flourishing. The "Bonus" section was a very unexpected surprise as well, featuring a few demonstrations of card tricks and such. Great stuff. Can't wait for Dangerous.

I have the 3rd edition of Lethal and it states on the back of the cover under the 'features' heading that there is a PDF on the disc but you have to open the DVD as a file - so it can't be found in the DVD menus. I think that it is only on the 3rd editions. I don't have an earlier edition so I can't help you there.
Hope this helps.
P.S. I've been busy so I've had no chance exploring or watching Lethal yet - I've only popped it in to see if my DVD skipped as it arrived heavily scratched when it came loose during shipping. Therefore I do not know what is on the PDF yet - sorry.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
  1. Pop the DVD into your computer.
  2. Navigate your way into the DVD FOLDER (NOT the DVD in a media player)
  3. There's a folder called EASTER EGGS (yeah, I know, they did a real good job trying to hide that one:D)
  4. Open the folder and theres a few PDF's, HTML files and the Lethal Soundtrack in flash files.
  5. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Shanku

S

SuicideBoy555

PDF File

I have the 3rd edition and it says there is a file called easter but this is what i do

Start Menu, my comp,(dvd)file explore-and all it says when i open that is video ts. no pdf any were. whats the deal?

May 7, 2008
I have the 3rd edition Lethal as well, and there is only a VIDEO_TS file on the disc, no other directories. I just sent an email to Daniel about it - will report back.

Jun 6, 2008
Yes...

Apologies for being unclear, but I did pop the DVD in the computer. Like a previous poster, the only folder was "VIDEO_TS", with the associated DVD video files on them.

If you hear back from Daniel, please let me know. I'm quite curious.

Thanks,
John

May 7, 2008
Daniel replied and provided a link to download the PDF. I suggest emailing him through his web site to ask him for the file. He mentioned that it should be on the disc but as those of us with the 3rd edition are finding out, it seems to have been left out.

Jun 6, 2008
Already done. Thanks!

Already done. Thanks. I understand the songs on the Lethal DVD were in the Easter folder too. Not sure. But I emailed the writer of those songs "Kasto...something". about it, to see if I can download a copy. They're up on his Myspace page as a D/L, but the link doesn't seem to work (or at least didn't this morning).

Sweet. Thanks!
John

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results