"Let's Face It" & "Flip, Squeeze, WOW!" 2 of My Creations

Nov 26, 2009
"Let's Face It"

-A bill change that focuses on the faces found on money. It ends with a customized handout (you can choose what you want to handout at the end of the effect.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-91uivhuiaA

"Flip, Squeeze, WOW!"

-A coin is flipped (Silver Half Dollar in my video) and it is caught several times. ONE COIN IS USED, it can be signed and handed out as a possible souvenir at the end of the effect Then the coin vanishes and reappears in a bazaar place. The video quality isn't great, let alone good, but you can hear the coin being caught and even see it somewhat. You start and end the effect with nothing to hide. You can have your pockets out since the beginning of the effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLm0Lcr--Gw

Mar 27, 2010
"Lets face it"
I wanna see it with a patter and with all the misdirection. Like that i just focused on the technique, kinda liked the handling of the bill, but the only problem i have with it is the begining of the trick, looked kinda weird the form u grabbed the bill (suspicius)

"Flip, Squeeze, WOW!"
Again, i wanna see a nice patter in this one, but it looks like a killer to me. Would love to see u upload a performance of this one.

Nov 26, 2009
"Let's Face It"

-The patter that I use when I perform this effect:

Here is the patter/storyline that I use to move the effect.

1-If I showed you this side of the bill, you would almost instantly picture the guy on the other side of this bill.

2-Why? Because this is George Washington… probably the most recognizable face on money anywhere.

3-While I fold him a nice little picture frame, does anybody know how he died, anybody?

4-He died of pneumonia, because he was out in the cold for way too long; So let's cover him up and see if we can warm him back to life.

5-Will, he died, but many years later we had this guy. I know you know who he is...

6-That's right, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, but do you know how he died?

7-That's right, he was shot in the back of the head/ assassinated from behind (this explains the forward change)

8-What about this guy, do you know who he is, anyone?

9-A lot of people trip up on this guy, but this is Hamilton and I believe he was a treasurer. Do you know how he died?

10-He died due to complications of being in a duel. Do you know what bill he is on.

11-That's right, he is on the ten dollar bill. Now if you take this ten and this ten (while pointing at them) what do you get?

12-TEN you say? Will this was kind of a trick question, the answer is Andrew Jackson (as the head pops up).

13-Did you know that there were two assassination attempts on this man's life… and one involved two misfirings from two different guns by the same individual!

14-Many saw this as miraculous and that Jackson was meant to stick around… and he is here to do just that, Stick Around (as you show the whole bill and proceed to hand it out).

"Flip, Squeeze, WOW!"

-Unfortunately the only camera I have access to is the one on my computer (macbook). This is a killer effect, probably my favorite.

Nov 26, 2009
-A lot of people do compare it to "Greed" and I definitely see that. I just wanted to do something different and there it was looking me in the face: the faces on bills. I have never seen anyone do a bill change like this, so I made one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results