Levitation hoop question

Dec 13, 2018
As I posted in a previous thread, I have been looking for a miniature levitation prop. I think I've found what I'm looking for, so now I'm looking for a hoop to use with it.

As far as I've been able to ascertain, the Blaney Miracle Levitation Hoop is the only one of its kind, made anywhere, that was created with the Blaney Ladder Levitation in mind. Well, I don't need any thing near that size.

I believe a regular hoop would work just as well, assuming I do it correctly, but still would like to look at options. I'm looking for something that would be around 8" to 10" diameter, and would work similar to the Blaney miracle hoop. (if such a thing exist).

One possible option would be linking rings, as they are not expensive and come in various sizes. However, I'm wondering what brand those of you with experience in the field would recommend. Any input would be appreciated.

Dec 13, 2018
As I posted in a previous thread, I have been looking for a miniature levitation prop. I think I've found what I'm looking for, so now I'm looking for a hoop to use with it.

As far as I've been able to ascertain, the Blaney Miracle Levitation Hoop is the only one of its kind, made anywhere, that was created with the Blaney Ladder Levitation in mind. Well, I don't need any thing near that size.
www.minimilitia.mobi/ www.applock.ooo/ www.7zip.vip/

I believe a regular hoop would work just as well, assuming I do it correctly, but still would like to look at options. I'm looking for something that would be around 8" to 10" diameter, and would work similar to the Blaney miracle hoop. (if such a thing exist).

One possible option would be linking rings, as they are not expensive and come in various sizes. However, I'm wondering what brand those of you with experience in the field would recommend. Any input would be appreciated.
my issue has been solvedd\!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results