Levitation

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for a non-angle sensitive levitation. Hopefully not too expensive, I looked at elevator and it's about $200. Anyone know of one and can tell me where to buy it? Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for a non-angle sensitive levitation. Hopefully not too expensive, I looked at elevator and it's about $200. Anyone know of one and can tell me where to buy it? Thanks.
"icarus" i'm nto sure how to spell it but i now its from the greek mythology, criss angel did that one before...i want that elevator, i'm gonna get it as soon as my student refund is disprersed...

Sep 2, 2007
icarus is not the CA levitation. and it is angle sensitive. also; the one Angel used is actually Steave Fearsons levitation. same concept though.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Id have to agree with V. I own the skywalker levitation, the booklet itself is well made, everything is clear and precise. Ive managed to perform it a few times...lets jus say..."white people are crazy"....unknown spectator..lol...:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results