Levitations

Sep 1, 2007
does anyone recommend any good slef levitation not king rising not chris angel not balducci or icarrus or skywalker i dont like any of those kinda picky for levitations the one i use the most is balducci becuase its non gimmicked if there are any gimmicked ones that you like please tell me or non gimmicked please help thanks in advance

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
does anyone recommend any good slef levitation not king rising not chris angel not balducci or icarrus or skywalker i dont like any of those kinda picky for levitations the one i use the most is balducci becuase its non gimmicked if there are any gimmicked ones that you like please tell me or non gimmicked please help thanks in advance

Well thats all i can think of.
When i do levitations.
I go up to a spectator. I'll be like hey wanna see me levitate?
Of course they will say yes.

I pull out a picture of my self, Take a few steps back. *act like i'm about to do something big*
I then make the picture of myself float.

Thats my levitation.

Always gets a good laugh.

Hope thats an idea you could use
~Jordan

Sin

Sep 2, 2007
Well, you pretty much ruled out every levitation on the market, save for Elevator and a few others.

If I were you, I'd just stick with Balducci.

FFFFLLLLLYYYYYY!!!

Anyone stupid enough to spend the money and buy it? I've never heard of anyone actually owning it.

That's the only one not on the list I can think of, so check out the FLY levitation.

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
all i do is the balducci. its a whenever wherever lev. and if you present it right then it gets great reactions. and some people do know the trick. but i have seen people tell me after i did the lev that they saw a stupdi one where they go on one foot. and then they tel me this was 10 times better. lol

I do a reversed version of the Criss Angel Lev. I like it because I can face my audience instead of having to turn around. And the angles aren't half bad either.

Have you thought of trying to create your own levitation?

Sep 1, 2007
I do a reversed version of the Criss Angel Lev. I like it because I can face my audience instead of having to turn around. And the angles aren't half bad either.

Have you thought of trying to create your own levitation?

thats icarus

Sep 1, 2007
FFFFLLLLLYYYYYY!!!

Anyone stupid enough to spend the money and buy it? I've never heard of anyone actually owning it.

That's the only one not on the list I can think of, so check out the FLY levitation.

Thanks,
Evan
i no how to do it but its almost impossible to make at home never attempeted it though

Sep 1, 2007
so far the best is balducci is the best and matrix the one that cyril does i perform it but its pretty dangerous

S

sidrohc

How about "wild levitation"? I don't know if it's any good but it is something not on your list.

Sep 1, 2007
its alright but i dont like things covering me i havnt seen a video of elavator but it sounds cool is it any good?

Sep 2, 2007
There is the Aliun Levitation, but I think there a health risk associated with it. I always liked it though.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
all i do is the balducci. its a whenever wherever lev. and if you present it right then it gets great reactions. and some people do know the trick. but i have seen people tell me after i did the lev that they saw a stupdi one where they go on one foot. and then they tel me this was 10 times better. lol

Ha,thats funny stuff.Good to see some members from the penguin forums on here as well.

Sep 2, 2007

My suggestion if you want to invest time and money in levitation? Ditch Street an d go stage, as of now, there is nothing you would like if you don't like those.

Well thats all i can think of.
When i do levitations.
I go up to a spectator. I'll be like hey wanna see me levitate?
Of course they will say yes.

I pull out a picture of my self, Take a few steps back. *act like i'm about to do something big*
I then make the picture of myself float.

Thats my levitation.

Always gets a good laugh.

Hope thats an idea you could use
~Jordan

That's a great idea, nice way to encompass some comedy, me personally, I just use the balducci, but other than that, I don't levitate around much :p

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
The down low on most levitations.

King rising -
Very angle sensitive, if you want to pull it off then you can try with a few people but that is about it.

Elevator-
Very low levitation
There is a get ready
The get ready is really what I don't like about the elevator
Need very good balance

F.L.Y-
I believe it is the version of the aliun
It costs $1,500
You only have about 90 degrees of safety
It is a very very low levitation fro $1,500
The people I know that have purchased it sold it for half the price

Skywalker-
I have this but don't have the time to build it
It's not that hard to build
Angles are half decent
A low levitation
Uncomfortable to all persons that I have heard build it

Icarus Effect-
This is the levitation that I think is worth it, I have a friend that has this.
Small discrepancy in the back
It is angle sensitive but in the right conditions looks peerrfect
It costs around 500 dollars, not for the non-working hobby-magician

Criss Angel's levitation -
One of the more exposed levitations.
Angle sensitive
Who wants to look at your hiny when your floating?
Exposed Online

Wild levitation
-
Uses a jacket
Obvious to most

Balducci
One of the most exposed levitations ever
When I began in magic I googled how to levitate and stuff and found how to do this
Ballsy, but..if you can find people that don't know it...good luck

I have yet to get elevator 2, I think I would like it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results