Levitator - Andrew Mayne

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I've been a big Andrew Mayne fan for while, so I decided to take the plunge on this. I am pleasantly pleased. :D

Effect:

The demo speaks for itself. Basically you look like a f**king awesome person who floats. :D

Method:
Very creative, indeed. There are five different ones. My favorite one is the one from 0:07 to 0:14. It's similar to Andrew Mayne's pocket levitator, but different and very smart and practical.

All you need with you is a jacket to cover your legs, and a chair to stand on. (for drama). Andrew uses a sheet to cover himself, I use my jacket. Whatever you fancy.

Overall:
a nice levitation I've used and got great reactions, and that I will continue to use!

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Yeah. There really is no setup, you just need your jacket (or a borrowed blanket/jacket) and a chair to stand on. You don't even need the chair for some effects, you can float without it. Making this almost impromtu!

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I'm afriad the Wild Levitation is the levitation that copied off Andew. He released his Pocket Levitator back in the 90s, and the Wild Levitation copied it. Yes, the principle is Andrew's.

Anyways, no the method is different from the "Wild" levitation. That is a way to do it, however. The method that I use (and Andrew uses) are different. The one in levitator is much easier, and looks better. Also, the addition of the chair makes you able to rotate in the air, and float to the ground.

Remember, there are 5 levitations taught. 4 street ones, and one stage one.

I would also recommend Andrew Mayne's Touching Sky booklet. It has some great levitations in it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results