Liam Walsh - DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey what do you guys think of Liam Walsh and anyone have hid dvd how is it

I think Liam Walsh is pretty cool. I got his DVD, its pretty sweet, although most of the stuff is on the Web there's still some cool new videos. The bonus stuff is alright, some photo shoot stuff and a little trick Liam teaches you. If your a fan, its worth looking into. If not, don't bother.

(Note the DVD is R18)

Cheers, Tom

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I feel that a DVD of a guy performing other peoples effects in another performers individual style is a waste of money.

I'd rather watch Dynamo and create my own effects, blahd.

And no, I'm certainly not a Dynamo fan boy, but at least when he kicked off, his approach to performing was unique.

CL

Dec 14, 2007
USA
I've seen many of Walsh's videos. I must say, some are very interesting to watch. I must also agree, however, that his tricks aren't far above anybody else's standards. I give him much credit for being able to get such great reactions out of the variety of simple tricks he does, but then again, to sell a DVD with these tricks on it and to make a pretty big release out of it seems, as Blink said, taking it a bit too far. Perhaps if he performed/came up with some more tricks with a higher level of difficulty, intensity and originality I would buy the DVD.

I still think the DVD can be a great opportunity for anyone seeking how to build up a routine and create patter, and ideas on how to go about performing street magic, as Liam can be an incredible performer.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I'm surprised not a single soul reported this thread. Definitely getting out of hand. Certain offending parties have been banned - and their posts removed accordingly.

I'll go ahead and close the thread so we can get back to more important things... like magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results