Liberation of the Fingers

Feb 20, 2009
Australia
Wondering if anybody has received this yet, I'm interested to know if it's good/bad. Cheers everyone.

Also anybody sign up to Essential Magic Conference, it looked like it was going to be a great event.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I appreciate him and all, but this DVD looks like move monkey, non performable material I will never use. Personally, I think he just did the DVD to follow up on his name and to make a quick buck. Notice he did nothing for live spectators in the Trailer, that tells you something already. To the OP, Pre-Orders are being taken right now, so he hasn't shipped them out yet. People in the USA will get them before Halloween.

-Casey

Well, its funny how these people are following the latest trend of dissing visual, move monkey material, simply because you think its "right". Soon you will all go right back to the phase of buying the latest "visual" magic, and then half assing the performance. Oh well, i quite liked the dvd. It looked good for ideas, maybe not tricks. But if your looking for a dvd to copy tricks from, you might need to examine your heads. Artists dont look at sit down with a book of paintings and say "hey, i think i'll do that." This dvd looks fantastic for inspiration, but not for tricks. Go read a book.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Well, its funny how these people are following the latest trend of dissing visual, move monkey material, simply because you think its "right". Soon you will all go right back to the phase of buying the latest "visual" magic, and then half assing the performance. Oh well, i quite liked the dvd. It looked good for ideas, maybe not tricks. But if your looking for a dvd to copy tricks from, you might need to examine your heads. Artists dont look at sit down with a book of paintings and say "hey, i think i'll do that." This dvd looks fantastic for inspiration, but not for tricks. Go read a book.

Haha, this made me laugh. Someone trying to be smart. Good attempt, but maybe next time.

A for effort.

Dec 26, 2009
It looked good for ideas, maybe not tricks.

I agree with this.

This seems like the type of DVD to get inspiration from. From what I have seen from the trailer and from the online lecture at themagicsession.com I would not use any of the actual effects taught on the DVD.

BUT

This DVD looks like it is full of really solid sleights. Sleights that seem like they would be worth learning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results