Limited Edition White Bicycle Deck

I just went to Wal-Mart and found these.

They look pretty slick.

They aren't anything special. They feel and handle just like normal Bikes.

The only thing different is the way it is designed. The Ace of Spades is still the same but the Jokers are different.

Overall, I give them a 8/10.

Check these out.

Attachments

• 6af7_1.JPG
    6af7_1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 508
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Those look kinda cool. They remind me of Ghost Decks that have been down graded...might have to pick some up.

Jul 13, 2008
I have a feeling these would last longer than regular bikes, despite their finish. Cards with less ink always seem to last about twice as long.

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
Karnival Deck - Limited Edition Bicycle Playing Cards

karnivalboxaq3.jpg

These cards feel like a standard Bicycle Poker Deck but the new designs will just blow you away!

The subtle one way macabre backs look great featuring a skeleton design.

karnivalback2pe2.jpg

* An incredible new limited edition design for the Bicycle Deck by renowned French artist Sam Hayles.

* Totally new back design, Ace Of Spades, Jokers and Tuckcase.

karnivaljoker2by4.jpg

karnivalace2vs4.jpg

* The Bicycle Karnival Deck has the USPCC world famous Air Flow Finish for superb handling and unparalleled durability.

* The Karnival Deck uses a thick, high grade stock and just screams sophistication. These cards are simply GLORIOUS!

* An amazing (and super subtle) one way back design. You can spot reversed cards even in a tight face down ribbon spread!

* Two amazing card reveals built into the deck: -

The Barcode on the case has a 'hidden' Seven Of Spades and One of the Jokers has a '3 Of Hearts' clutched in his skeletal hand!

* Included free in the deck is a double backer and a special advertising card!

* Take your card work to new levels with Bicycle Karnival Playing Cards.

This deck TOP my list of favourite decks (Yes, even above Ghost deck), i absolutely adore this deck, ended up purchasing 20 decks last week. This and the Ghost deck are the only 2 decks which i will perform all my effects with (Unless effect involves changing from one deck to another specific deck). Just google it if you're interested. You can find several of these on sale on ebay as well, or if you want to know where i got mine from, just send me a PM. I have to say, this is a must have for collectors or even casual card players/performers.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Karnival Deck - Limited Edition Bicycle Playing Cards

karnivalboxaq3.jpg

These cards feel like a standard Bicycle Poker Deck but the new designs will just blow you away!

The subtle one way macabre backs look great featuring a skeleton design.

karnivalback2pe2.jpg

* An incredible new limited edition design for the Bicycle Deck by renowned French artist Sam Hayles.

* Totally new back design, Ace Of Spades, Jokers and Tuckcase.

karnivaljoker2by4.jpg

karnivalace2vs4.jpg

* The Bicycle Karnival Deck has the USPCC world famous Air Flow Finish for superb handling and unparalleled durability.

* The Karnival Deck uses a thick, high grade stock and just screams sophistication. These cards are simply GLORIOUS!

* An amazing (and super subtle) one way back design. You can spot reversed cards even in a tight face down ribbon spread!

* Two amazing card reveals built into the deck: -

The Barcode on the case has a 'hidden' Seven Of Spades and One of the Jokers has a '3 Of Hearts' clutched in his skeletal hand!

* Included free in the deck is a double backer and a special advertising card!

* Take your card work to new levels with Bicycle Karnival Playing Cards.

This deck TOP my list of favourite decks (Yes, even above Ghost deck), i absolutely adore this deck, ended up purchasing 20 decks last week. This and the Ghost deck are the only 2 decks which i will perform all my effects with (Unless effect involves changing from one deck to another specific deck). Just google it if you're interested. You can find several of these on sale on ebay as well, or if you want to know where i got mine from, just send me a PM. I have to say, this is a must have for collectors or even casual card players/performers.

someone's a fan...

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
i'm a fan of anything creepy ;)
Ghost + Karnival ftw ^^

I bought my Karnival decks from a seller in England through his online shop.
But yeah, the cheapest i could find is approx USD7.50 per deck. But to me, the Karnival deck is well worth the price (yes i'm biased).

Jan 21, 2008
Apparently these are series one of like ten or twelve special edition bikes. Haven't seen the exact details, but should be interesting.

Jan 30, 2009
Ok so I just realized these are a very subtle one way deck. The spokes (sp?) of the wheel aren't perfect and there is a few abnormal asymetical lines. 2 of them are thinner a create a noticible Arrow ^. On the opposite side two of the lines cross.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results