Linking Mints

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
believe it or not, i actually love this trick. It's so simple yet so effective.

Problem is the gimmick keeps the performer from handing them out as souvenirs. My question: Is there any place that anyone knows of that sells REAL linked lifesavers? I wouldn't mind switching and giving it to them as a souvenir. I've emailed the people at life savers but have yet to get a response. Any ideas? or is there a way to prepare them? any suggestions would be awesome

-Deryn

Sep 3, 2007
i have tried as well and have even tried making my own but to no success....i usually end the routine by popping both of them in my mouth and eating them to prove they are real...obviously puttin the fake on under my tongue

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
then I'll definitely keep you posted if I come across a source.. I know one person has found ready made ones or at least made his own. I saw a video of it.. he handed them out for souvenirs.

Sep 3, 2007
Awesome...if you do find out where you can get them prelinked then definitely let me know, that would be great

Thanks

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
There is actually an improptu way of performing this that I have used a couple of times.
The best part is that you get to eat one of the lifesavers, and they eat the other one (if they want a Life Saver that you have handled with your grotty fingers :) )
No Gimmicks required either.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
There is actually an improptu way of performing this that I have used a couple of times.
The best part is that you get to eat one of the lifesavers, and they eat the other one (if they want a Life Saver that you have handled with your grotty fingers :) )
No Gimmicks required either.

I know that method.. that's the easiest way of 'ditching' the gimmick.. but like I said, I wanted to hand out a souvenir ^_^

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Couldn't you theoretically cut one in half, place the halves through the hole in the second one and then superglue it?
They couldn't be eaten, but they could be handed out as a souvenir.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results