Liquid Metal - Any good?

Oct 22, 2008
So I am sorry if there is another thread on it, but I couldn't find one at the moment. So I was just curious to anyone who has the effect is it anything useful. I mean is it practical and I'm pretty sure it can be borrowed fork right?

Thanks

Jake

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Yes. Don't think just get it. Get it now.
I use it ALL the time... put the work in and you get more than enough out.

EDIT: Look around penguin for many more in-depth reveiws.

its a great vid, but not the best to start out with. I would get Psychokinetic Silverware by banachek. That is where he teaches a really nice routine that gets the spectators involved more. and it has a nice way to break the fork and he explains the twist better (imo) both vids are good, but i would go for banachek first, then get liquid metal. Get both tho. or at least Psychokinetic silverware.
with the practice and time put into this routine. you'll fool anyone and everyone! even if you show them 20 times in a row.
thats what i did with my girlfriend. i was bending forks and spoons all night at her ball, and then after (and ive been bending before that too) and she had NO clue how i did it. shes like yea its hard for him to do it, but idk how he does. She was CLUEless.
and this will get people asking you to bend their silverware! lol. metal bending is great because it teaches you misdirection and you'll be able to bend many other things too!.
if you like thoes videos get Worlds Greatest Magic (metal bending) they teach key bends, nail bends, fork bends and other kinds of bends. just check it out and you will not be sorry!
good luck and happy bending

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Morgan Strebler's. This is the routine I am known for. I use it EVERYWHERE. Morgan does a great job with this one. It is likely the trick that aided my transition from hobby magician to semi-pro.

I get them here. Amazon.com $9 for 3 dozen. That lasts a while.

Yeah I get my silverware from walmart. Now if you get this dvd you have to understand you need to get all the moves down to the T.
You can't rush and flash when you perform the moves, so in order to do that work on finger strength and practice practice practice before you go out and perform it.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm going to put my support behind getting PK Silverware first.

I bought the brand of forks Morgan recommends in bulk from Amazon, though a word of warning: it will still take time to build up strength. I actually had to buy bruise liniment from a local martial arts store after my thumb and palm had turned into one giant contusion.

Oct 22, 2008
yah i have a feeling my silverware won't work because of how u are describing how they need to be. The like tough and thick, probably not the best?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I'm going to put my support behind getting PK Silverware first.

I bought the brand of forks Morgan recommends in bulk from Amazon, though a word of warning: it will still take time to build up strength. I actually had to buy bruise liniment from a local martial arts store after my thumb and palm had turned into one giant contusion.

Actually I m going change that and say get the PSI Series #2. Rather than learning just forks and spoons, He goes over coins, keys and a few other different kinds of bends.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
However on PSI Series #4 he rushes over a lot of the effects especially the cutlery bends and plugs the other video. On PK Silverware he talks about why each bend works and more on the psychology and misdirection.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results