Lit

Apr 1, 2009
California
Is the Papercrane production different than Theory's?

the trailers make it look like two completely different productions.

just curioous.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Is the Papercrane production different than Theory's?

the trailers make it look like two completely different productions.

just curioous.

I contacted j.bayme about this last week. Although the trailers differ, both DVD contents are exactly the same, the only difference is if you order from theory11 you get a bonus 15 minute video with tips, ideas and applications.

Apr 1, 2009
California
oh ok. cause I remember not too long ago being on papercrane and was able to get this for like... 7 bucks with their deal and coupon I had... but didn't. but this is good to know. Thanks.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
oh ok. cause I remember not too long ago being on papercrane and was able to get this for like... 7 bucks with their deal and coupon I had... but didn't. but this is good to know. Thanks.

Your welcome! And unfortunately I missed out on the sale as well. :(

Apr 1, 2009
California
Sigh... oh well... I'm still questioning getting the effect regardless of sale or not.

Whether or not I will actually use it. What happens when they stop making the gimmick... etc.........................

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Sigh... oh well... I'm still questioning getting the effect regardless of sale or not.

Whether or not I will actually use it. What happens when they stop making the gimmick... etc.........................

'Lit' is something, in my opinion, I'll see myself using constantly.

Remember, also, that the gimmicks are reusable, obviously meaning, you can perform this effect over and over again.

Lit is prime material.
sometimes the gimmick can be funky and if you leave matches in your pocket and it is humid, they deteriorate, and you need a new book.
but yea great reactions. i have a video up. very practical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results