Little Help Please?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hello all, first let me just bring your attention, for those of you that missed it, to this amazing video made in a collaboration between Justin Willman and Sprinkles Cupcakes. The middle captures very nicely the atmosphere and essence of magic. Second, i have a question that i am hopeful someone can help me with. Near the end of the video, 5:11 to be exact Justin Performs a very lovely production of a cupcake. This production looks like something that would be perfect for an effect i am working on. Without directly exposing it i am curious if anyone can point me in a good direction for this production. I am reasonably sure this is not a angle and editing technique, ie someone hiding behind him out of camera sight. I actually am almost sure its a very old gimmick a **v**'s **nk* but would like confirmation. Again if this is too close to exposure i understand but i would really love to be able to duplicate such a clean and unique production of an object almost the same size. Thank you in advance for the help and feel free to PM rather than reply on here if exposure is an issue. Again all i'm looking for is a resource to the answer. Books, sources anything that can help.

video here

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results