Live Cardistry Performance

Dec 20, 2008
sugarland, tx
Hey guys, here is a video of me performing for the Cafe Y talent show while I was at a annual 3-day Youth Leadership Conference at Rice University. This was my second time performing for Cafe Y. It was really cool to be able to be up there and perform for all the mentors and other students at the conference. I hope you enjoy it. I know I need to work on my stage presentation quite a bit. Please send me feedback and criticism! Thanks!

[video=youtube;u42WWawcOaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42WWawcOaU[/video]

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
That was very nice, you clearly had a great audience. It's always good to see a live performance on these forums, especially when they depict cardistry inciting a positive reaction from a good chunk of people. However, there is still room to improve. You're clearly pretty good at the moves you did but repetition was a problem every now and then. Also, you want to move around a little more as you flourish. If you stay too static with the deck of cards and you don't move around the stage, it doesn't look like you're performing for the audience as much as you're just playing with a deck of cards. So try your best to keep the "Stage Show" aspect of things alive. Apart from the minors flaws, this was a very nice performance. The Eye Cut reaction at the end was something that any cardist can't help but admire. Great job man, keep going.

-Patrick Varnavas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results