Location suggestion: Country bars/saloons (Rated M?)

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Never thought of it before, but country and cards seem to go hand in hand like... butter on toast? Let's just say at one point there were at least 7 girls with a card of their choice sticking out of their bra. Some were asking "woah is that like a new fad?"

If you're old enough and even if you're not a country person (which I'm not), I'd definitely recommend trying cardistry/magic or at least bringing your cards to a country bar/saloon some time. And think about it... aren't most poker songs country songs? (I'm 60% sure that's true.) It just fits right in.

Attachments

• cardbra1.jpg
    cardbra1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 189
  • cardbra2.jpg
    cardbra2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 218
Never thought of it before, but country and cards seem to go hand in hand like... butter on toast? Let's just say at one point there were at least 7 girls with a card of their choice sticking out of their bra. Some were asking "woah is that like a new fad?"

If you're old enough and even if you're not a country person (which I'm not), I'd definitely recommend trying cardistry/magic or at least bringing your cards to a country bar/saloon some time. And think about it... aren't most poker songs country songs? (I'm 60% sure that's true.) It just fits right in.

go richard, go richard, uh huh!

hehe, cool man!

Cheers,
Aron

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
What can i say, you are the man Richard, time to work on some new effects that uses spectator's clothing !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
Oooh you jammy sod. But i couldn't agree more about the country cowboy kinda setting. When i came over to America this year while we driving to the grand canyon (wow!) we kept on stopping at little towns for a day or 2 to rest.
Now, one of these places was a little ( it realy was little) place called Tropic.
We went to the local restuarant/bar/social place, and while i was waiting for everyone else i did a trick on the barmaid. Just a simple 3 card monte and she was baffled. She gave me a awesome reaction which caught the attention of her manager who came over. I did another trick for him and THEN he got me to do something for the whole pub! (he forced me into the spotlight where the singer was entertaining people and got him to move. He reluctantly did.) Meanwhile the rest of my family had found a table and had ordered but i have to say it was really satisfying.

Sorry for such a long post :p

In conclusion, I agree Richard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results