Locked and Loaded

Jun 26, 2009
hey everyone,

whenever i go out to perform, i know i always have a deck of cards, a couple kennedy halves, and sometimes an invisible deck. so the question that remains is... What do you carry with u?

i would love to hear your feedback,

zdog

Nov 4, 2009
My beautiful set of 4 Liberty halves, a deck of Red tally fans, and a deck of Blue Bikes.
I go impromptu.

Mar 29, 2008
I always carry a deck with me, that has two jokers and a duplicate. Sometimes, I carry Josh Jay's wallet, that houses extra cards, biz cards, a deck of card, coins and some rubber bands. I do my best to keep it light.

But 100% of the time - a deck - Ascanio calls it the show in his pocket. I couldn't agree more.

Oct 13, 2008
Holy sh!t... Don't even get me started! What with my eternally-changing list and purse chock to the brim with props, no words can describe what I carry around. Luckily, 1 picture is worth OVER 9000 words.

For starters, see how much stuff you can fill up in Frank Starsnic's Strolling Pouch, available for $75.00 at theambitiouscard.com. Then maybe I might put up some pics ;)

Jun 26, 2009
Holy sh!t... Don't even get me started! What with my eternally-changing list and purse chock to the brim with props, no words can describe what I carry around. Luckily, 1 picture is worth OVER 9000 words.

For starters, see how much stuff you can fill up in Frank Starsnic's Strolling Pouch, available for $75.00 at theambitiouscard.com. Then maybe I might put up some pics ;)

in no way did i want this thread to become an arguement. i was just wondering what performers like myself carry around with them on a daily basis.

-zdog

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Loops.
Thumb tip.
Bison bend.

This is only when im regularly out and about.The urge to perform hits me at random times and with these I try to bring some power into those side performances.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I usually carry around a Dan Hauss or an Eric Jones or SOMETIMES even a Shane Black with me. Not together though...they all wont fit in my cargo pocket together. Plus they fight over who comes out first..etc etc...

Deck of Stingers, some LIT refills, Redline, Sponge Bunnies, pocket change, Greed, Twilight Angles, Sammy Davis Jr, and a sharpie.

Mike

Agreed. A deck of cards in a Porper. Everywhere I go, period.

Sometimes Danny Garcia's Greed gimmick, when I am feeling a little like freaking some random person out.

L

The porper clip made holes in my pants....they were my favorite pair!

Anyway, probably a deck of cards, thumb writer, a pad of paper and sometimes some random stuff. Also if im not in the mood for those things i carry around a prepeared Nod to Pocket watch routine by Looch. Love it!

Mikk.

I usually carry around a Dan Hauss or an Eric Jones or SOMETIMES even a Shane Black with me. Not together though...they all wont fit in my cargo pocket together. Plus they fight over who comes out first..etc etc...

Deck of Stingers, some LIT refills, Redline, Sponge Bunnies, pocket change, Greed, Twilight Angles, Sammy Davis Jr, and a sharpie.

Mike

Usually I win Mike;)

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I take a my wallet which has money, pictures, and a double back card. Also a deck of cards and soon the advocate.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results