Logo Idea

Here is a draft logo design I did.
Thank you Slash 112 for the text Idea!
Originally it was put into a coin, but I thought about it, and tried it on a spade, and I thought it looked awesome!
What do you think? Ideas?

2dkvhf.jpg

obviously, it would be netter. and not on that spade.
(That is a scanned card I found on the interwebz

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Thanks for the link JDEN;

If you want to post a picture, make sure it is small enough to not distrort my effing web page. If you want to post a bigger picture yet, link to it.

Half my forum page is gone :rolleyes:

Not to you in particular, but next time be thoughtful!

Anyways - All you did was but a pointy line on the spades...I fail to see how it is of any value...

Perhaps you should elaborate the design, place a couple of those style lines outside the spade as well.

Gustav

Thanks for the link JDEN;

If you want to post a picture, make sure it is small enough to not distrort my effing web page. If you want to post a bigger picture yet, link to it.

Half my forum page is gone :rolleyes:

Not to you in particular, but next time be thoughtful!

Anyways - All you did was but a pointy line on the spades...I fail to see how it is of any value...

Perhaps you should elaborate the design, place a couple of those style lines outside the spade as well.

Gustav
I think its two 'M's... I think.

JDEN

A logo has to be clearly understandable.
You have to get whats going on at first glance, because when people eg. take a quick look at your business card and put it away then can easily remember what was on it.

You are going in a way but try to think through it again.

Mikk

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I thought this was the most pointless thread I've seen in a while till I came back and saw the 2M comment. If that is the case, you need SERIOUS contrast to make the M's stand out. Try 2 different colors, one for each M. The little splash of colors there will make them stand out and make the whole thing feel like a lot less of a waste of time. If you do this, please re-post the picture (in a more reasonable size.)

Sorry about the size, I wish I could edit my post.
I am sure a mod will soon.
Thank you for the ideas of my logo.
I was thinking of pulling the middle points of the M's down.
for those of you who dont get it;
Its two M's "Magical Mike"

Alright thanks Blink. Hopefully I can find a way to make this work.
Do you think changing the M's color will work? + bringing the middle points down? And not so much with a J look at the bottom?
I wanted it to look kind of like the design of the spade.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results