Loki by Dee Christopher

Jul 8, 2009
I like Dee Christopher's work and am thinking of getting Pieces at 3 a.m specifically for the Loki effect. Can anyone tell me if the description is accurate:

Three different colored poker chips are mixed and the spectator out of performer's sight places one in each pocket. Performer reveals the location.

How strong of an effect is it? Thanks

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Loki is great- simple in methodology, striking and strong in effect... And it's as easy as you've heard- The subtle discrepancy involved makes this handling completely painless.

The wallet peek is great too!

CL

Jul 8, 2009
I bought LOKI (and pieces at 3am) today. I plan to use it as my "out" for Anate per Dee's suggestion. Once I read and start performing I will let everyone know my thoughts.

Brehaut

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Hey guys - Just to let you know, LOKI is now available stand-alone, super cheap at £5 with the props mailed straight to your door!!

www.mindlapse.net/loki

I'll extend my Blackpool buy one get one free - but keep it on the low, after buying anything on the site, drop an email to DC@DeeChristopher.com and let me know of any other DC ebook you'd like of equal or lesser value and I'll email it straight over!!!

Best,

DC

Jan 16, 2008
Hey Dee,

Since you're not replying to my PM I guess replying here would get your attention (I'm predicting that mods check the forums more than their PMs);

Is the buy one get one free offer still up?

Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results