Look what I found

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
We as magicians need to get over our obsession with cards and advance our magic. The cards impress NO ONE! Let the performance do the talking.

Aug 31, 2007
Pick any card. Ok? Make sure you remember your excersize...now i'm getting it involves something...round yes? You see one object in my briefcase[produces large object], did you choose SOCCER!?!?!?!?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
We as magicians need to get over our obsession with cards and advance our magic. The cards impress NO ONE! Let the performance do the talking.

Well actaully the cards do impress, I've gotten so many complements because of the cool cards I have.

Also yeah performace is important but I mean, chill dude, there's nothing wrong with having bad ass cards! :)

May 3, 2008

This is a collectable. You can't do tricks with these. Just plain awesomeness.

I am somewhat of a card collector. I have a couple "rare" decks in my collection not to mention many, many "flashy" and special decks. I only perform with red or blue bikes.

Don't assume that just because someone buys a unique deck it means that they try to let the deck do the talking or use the decks for anything more than collecting.

C

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
I am somewhat of a card collector. I have a couple "rare" decks in my collection not to mention many, many "flashy" and special decks. I only perform with red or blue bikes.

Don't assume that just because someone buys a unique deck it means that they try to let the deck do the talking or use the decks for anything more than collecting.

C

Fair enough, but how is telling people about a deck on ebay advancing the art of magic? This is a magic forum, not a rare cards discussion forum.

perhaps t11 should have an off-topic category

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
plus, I feel like that's his item on ebay and he's trying to sell it... because the cards are in his avatar...
and, let me quote something...

"On TRADING/SELLING MATERIAL:
This is a place to discuss magic. We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues. Few people would like to know about your eBay auction for a Chicken McNugget that strangely resembles Chris Kenner’s profile. Actually, I’m lying. That would be insane. I’d bid on it. But a slightly used Invisible Deck? Not so much."
-forum rules

not to accuse or anything...
kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results