Looking for a friend(s)

Mar 3, 2013
This may sound like a really strange post (and trust me, it feels strange writing it) but I recently realized that I have no magician friends who live close to me. As I've had several tricks rejected by The Wire, I was hoping to find someone who I could share, develop and create ideas with in order to have success in future.

I'm not looking for someone who lives 10 minutes away but anyone, from anywhere in the world who wants to get in contact either through this post or my YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicDommy

I hope I didn't sound like a massive loser

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
oh my gosh I am the same way. I am glad you posted this instead of me because it is a kind of weird hahaha im kidding. But I have tons of tricks (both have been created or variations) and I have no one to share them with ( ._.)

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
I got the same problem I posted a while back asking if someone lived in my area I would love to talk to you guys on skype!
I live in Sweden but I posted my skype name to you add me if you get a chance it would be great to catch up with you and check out each other tricks, I got some really cool ideas and I would be glad to share and get some feed back!

Thanks - Markus/JokerZingo

Mar 3, 2013
oh my gosh I am the same way. I am glad you posted this instead of me because it is a kind of weird hahaha im kidding. But I have tons of tricks (both have been created or variations) and I have no one to share them with ( ._.)

This awesome!
Can you contact me through YouTube or send me a private message on the forum.
If you have Skype, then a bunch of us could do a group chat and get loads of ideas workking
Look forward to it :)

Mar 3, 2013
where do you guys live?

I'm from the UK, a couple of guys are from the US and JokerZingo is from Sweden.
Can you contact me through YouTube or send me a private message on the forum.
If you have Skype, then a bunch of us could do a group chat and get loads of ideas workking

Mar 3, 2013
Awesome,
Can you do what I asked the others, drop me message over YouTube or through the forums and we can organize something.
If you have Skype that's even better and we could have a huge group chat!

Jun 20, 2013
Hey! There is already a thread on Skype etc... :). Mine is valentin.kosanovic, i am waiting for your messages and ideas! :D

Jul 14, 2013
I'd love to join I've got some great ideas and I'd like to see what you guys have came up with my Skype name is Dsimic1234

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results