Looking for a Jay Sankey Trick

Nov 22, 2008
Germany
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the name of a business card trick from jay sankey which was offered a few years o on his website as an instant download. I want to relearn the trick now but can't remember its name. I think they have taken down the trick. Description: A packet of business cards is held together with a rubber band. The spectator signs a business card and the magician another one. He then proceeds to vanish his autograph and makes it appear on the spectators business card.

I hope someone remembers this trick and can help me out, thanks! Also sorry for my bad english.

Greetings from germany!

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
I'm not sure the trick is still available. However the principle is, if i know what you are talking about, is the out-to lunch principle. There are many DVD's based on it.

Jul 13, 2010
I'm not 100% sure but it might be in the Definitive Sankey. Have to check that when I'm back at home.

Nov 22, 2008
Germany
I'm not sure the trick is still available. However the principle is, if i know what you are talking about, is the out-to lunch principle. There are many DVD's based on it.
I dont think the trick is available anymore, but i still would like to know its name. Thanks for the point out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results