Looking for a source to learn conversational hypnosis.

Derren Brown style suggestion and NLP (can anyone tell me what that stands for?)

Its sometimes called conversational hypnosis and I REALLY wanna get into it.

Edit:
OH christ sorry. I had both the questions forum and the general one open, I got absent minded and posted this in the wrong forum!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
nlp is neuro linguistic programming. id recommend purchasing something by richard bandler. patterns is good. im reading thru patterns 2 right now and the structure of magic. just beware there are alot of items out there, some of it is drivel, some is good, and some is heavy reading. dont be expecting to be derren brown, but do expect to learn alot about peoples subconscious mannerisms.

alot of it has to do with building rapport. if you are interested in more derren brown, assuming that you are in the us, is that there are episodes of mind control and in uk there are alot more programs, id recommend trick or treat. those should provide some entertainment.

I picked up Neuro-Linguistic Programming for dummies just cause i was interested in learning a bit about NLP. But in the back they have a list of some books that are recomended and some good websites to visit. If you want the list PM me and i can send it to you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results