Looking For Good Card DVD Set

Nov 19, 2008
Hey Brothers and Sisters,
I have a bit of spare cash (just over a hundred American dollars), and I was wondering of you guys could suggest any good card magic sets? Like I said price range is just over a hundred dollars. I'm looking for something with a lot of substance, I already have Paul Harris Stars of Magic, Daniel Garcia Project, Trilogyand Past Midnight. So if you could just suggest one or two and give reasons why that would be absolutely wonderful (where it can be bought would be helpful too, if you're feeling generous)

-Zach

Mar 27, 2009
There is actually a dvd set for expert at the card table. I think its a 6 DVD set. The preview says it covers EVERY move in the book. That would be my choice...

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Come on guys, I encourage everybody to buy books. You can find a free download of expert at the card table some where. I will recommed The Royal Road to Card Magic, it has many tricks and sleights. But for dvds I don't know because I haven't bought a dvd set yet.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You may want to look into the Jon Armstrong set that is just priced around $100 I believe. His material is top notch. I am actually thinking of purchasing it myself.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Why does it have to be card magic? Don't limit yourself! Jay Sankey's Kaleidoscope has been my favorite DVD of 2009. Some AWESOME stuff on there.

I bet nobody here has heard of it, but Chris Randall has a DVD called Sweet!. It's awesome, and has a LOT of practical material I use a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results