Looking for practical Magic wallet

Aug 11, 2021
Hello,
I used to only do card magic and so i only bought Trick decks like invisible deck, so Things i never actually used in the real world because I didnt wanna carry a deck of cards with me.
Long Story short I want Impromptu effects with things I Always carry around, Like Rings or my Wallet. The Problem is that I live in Germany were we still use a Lot of coins, so for an everyday wallet I need a coin Department aswell as Credit Card Slots.

Can you reccomend qny magic wallet with any effect that can be used as an everyday wallet including a compartment for coins?

sry for bad english,

Feb 8, 2019
Aiken, SC
From my personal experience, I don't know of many magic wallets that have coin departments. So you might have to carry both a wallet and a coin purse. A regular coin purse/pouch should be easy to come by. If you are looking for a gimmicked coin purse I recommend Quiver (VanishingInc.com). But in regards to a gimmicked wallet, there are multiple nice, multi-purpose ones on the market. I would suggest either The Infinity Wallet (VanishingInc.com), or The Rogue's Wallet (ScamStuff.com). Both of those wallets are high quality, AND have a plethora of features. However, if you are looking for a more affordable wallet, I would recommend The Hermes Wallet (Ellusionist.com). Anyways, I hope this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results