Looking for the cleanest ACAAN ever

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Brandt, Feb 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I’m looking for an ACAAN routine that I have seen Chris Ramsey used in this video at - 2:13

I was wondering if it’s a common product and if so where can you buy it from.

If you have any other routines similar let me know;)

2. There are a lot of ACAAN tricks on the market. The one Chris uses is great but it does not always turn out that way.

Study Mnemonica by Juan Tamariz.
    Other methods I know off the top of my head are:
    Ice Cold ACAAN and Tempus- Ellusionist
    YAMFACAAN and A.A.C.A.A.N - Art of Magic
    Position Impossible - Theory 11

Antonio Diavolo, Mr_ARPY and Brandt like this.
  3. Thanks for your quick answer. I will look into some of these effect, and see what I can find.

4. The ACAAN is a deep rabbit hole! You can spend a lot of money in your search. The best way to narrow it down is to decide for you what is most important for you regarding the effect and procedure. Then try to focus on effects that make those same things a priority. I see on Penguin, Dani DaOrtiz just put one out that looks good. I love his stuff.

Brandt likes this.
  5. Ice cold acaan by Mitchell Kettlewell is pretty good

6. AACAAN by Asi Wind is the cleanest ACAAN without a doubt. Watch the trailer and tell me different

7. The cleanest ACAAN I have ever performed goes as follows:

Hand the spectator the deck and let them shuffle it. Then ask them to name any card, then tell them to think of any number and deal that many cards facedown I to your hand. Use a card index to palm the named card and pretend to turn over the last card dealt. It is extremely clean and fair and uses minimal effort. Just a bit of audience management and timing.

Brandt likes this.