Looking for the name of a sleight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jo_Vision, Aug 5, 2009.

  1. I am just trying to figure out the name of the sleight of hand move where you pretend to place a card on the table off the top of the deck. I just want to find some tips on making it look better and see if there is a better method than what i am doing. I tried searching "false transfer", but it always takes me too coin magic. Searching "false card transfer" yielded nothing as well. Thanks in advance.
  2. i believe its called the Rub-a-Dub Vanish. pretty useful if you ask me
  3. Agreed. Thanks
  4. it is indeed rub-a-dub, im looking for the original source now but i know that david stone teach's it well on one of his dvd's
  5. lennert green has a move like that. but its like he actually pics the card up and puts it on the table
  6. #6 magic24371, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    Error 407: Proxy Authentication Required
  7. thats what i was looking for
  8. Thanks a lot fellas.
  9. Thats the snap deal ;).

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results